1. WordPress is currently the most popular Content Management System (CMS). It is a very user friendly platform. You do not have to be an expert to manage and update your website.
2. WordPress make it easy for you to mange you blog posts and website at the same time.
3. There are a lot of plugins available for WordPress (some free & some paid) to add complex features to your website without having a developer to code.
4. WordPress is SEO Friendly. There is a plug in called “Yoast” which can added to your website to make it more SEO friendly.
5. The advantage of a WordPress website is that it is already mobile ready (Responsive). More people are using their mobile devices to browse the internet. Therefore it is very important to have a mobile ready website.
If you would like any more details or information on anything shared here please feel free to drop me a mail.
Remember to share this on Facebook and twitter with all your friends.